Nurse Backpack (The BEST Nurse App out there!)
Updated: Oct 30
SAVING LIVES IS DEMANDING. MANAGING YOUR PAPERWORK SHOULDN’T BE!
Nursing is more than just beside care! Modern day healthcare includes educational classes, certifications, updating licenses, continuing education, etc! As healthcare professionals our education & maintaining certifications/licenses is essential to our everyday care. I mean, let's face it, you want someone caring for you who is up to date on the latest and greatest, continuing to learn, and evolving with our modernized healthcare systems. However, for many Nurses (like myself) we are busy busy busy! Many nurses (like myself) hold two jobs, decide to Travel Nurse, apply to new jobs, have several licenses and certifications etc. It's a lot to balance! And you know how difficult it can be to keep track of everything!!
Introducing the answer to all of your credential management problems!
Nurse Backpack is a FREE MOBILE CREDENTIALING APP! It is designed FOR nurses and nursing students as an easy means to store, manage, track, update, and send nursing credentials.
WITH NURSE BACKPACK YOU’LL ALWAYS BE PREPARED!!
1. Set custom expiration date reminders for anything that needs renewal
2. Automatically build your resume in a custom PDF
3. Keep all vital documents in one safe place
4. Archive old credentials when you get updated items
5. Never lose another document
6. Send any of your documents to any recipient (your hospital, staffing agency, manager, recruiter, or even your mom)
7. Use your mobile phone to easily upload and manage documents
8. Apply to your dream job from anywhere!
9. Manage all of the following: * Credentials * Specialties * Licenses * Certifications * Education
This has become an essential tool in my everyday Nurse Life. I feel so much more organized and have easy access to all of my credentials, licenses, and essential Nursing documents. Its all in the palm of my hands!
Tori's Tips on NICU NURSE 101:
See Blog Post
Tori Meskin BSN RNC-NIC has been a clinician since 2012, works in acute care/inpatient NICU & Pediatric settings in southern California. She is a nurse, blogger, podcaster, NICU & Pediatric Critical Care RN, MSN student, a Barco Uniforms Ambassador, and Brave beginnings affiliate. Find her at www.tipsfromtori.com or email@example.com